The Cape Rock appears twice a year.
- Contributors’ names and email addresses should appear in the upper right-hand corner of each submission.
- All accepted work will appear online, with select poems appearing in our annual print issue.
- Include a third person bio to accompany your work if we accept your poem or poems.
- We publish poetry; no restrictions on subjects or forms, but we prefer poems under 75 lines. Our criterion for selection is the quality of the work.
- We accept submissions of between 1 and 5 poems.
- All contributors are paid with two copies.
- We do not accept previously published material.
- The Cape Rock retains first printing rights, then rights revert to the author. The Cape Rock should be credited as the original publisher if the work is subsequently placed elsewhere.
- Email email@example.com with any questions about submissions.